Participação no SwitchOn São Paulo
Autor: italo | Data: 12/09/2016
O projeto BAMBU foi apresentado na 2a reunião do Projeto SwitchOn em São Paulo/SP. O evento, organizado pela CIARA/FIU (Center for Internet Augmented Research and Assessment -- Florida International University), visa encorajar a colaboração entre pesquisadores do Brasil e Estados Unidos em temas relacionados a pesquisa para Internet do Futuro.
Abaixo é possível obter informações sobre a apresentação:
- Title: BAMBU: A Metropolitan Innovation Testbed for Promoting Future Internet Research
- Abstract: A broad number of large-scale network testbeds have been proposed in the last couple of years as a mean of better supporting Future Internet research. This paper present Bambu, a metropolitan innovation testbed for promoting experimental researches in the city of Salvador, Bahia.
- Slides: http://switchon.ampath.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/BAMBU_Presentation.pdf
- Autores: Leobino N. Sampaio, Luciano Rebouças, and Marcos Barreto (UFBA), Romildo Martins and Allan E. S. Freitas (IFBA)
- Speaker: Leobino N. Sampaio, Ph.D., Federal University of Bahia, leobino at ufba dot br
- Speakers Bio: Leobino N. Sampaio is Assistant Professor at Federal University of Bahia (UFBA) since 2010. He holds Bachelors in Computer Science from Salvador University (UNIFACS) in 1996, and Master Science from Salvador University (UNIFACS) in 2002 and PhD in Computer Science by Federal University of Pernambuco (UFPE) in 2011. He has a large experience in computer networks, in particular, network measurements and performance evaluation. Currently, his research interests are software-defined networking, mobile communication, content-centric networks, and energy efficiency in data center networks.